Friday, April 29, 2011

Freakin' Fit Flex-Friday and Royal Wedding (Best Man) Fantasies


Since Easter is behind us, back to beef on Friday, right?



OOps, how'd chicken get in there?  Good thing I like breast meat (and the occasional drumsticks and wings)



I'm one of the nutjobs who got up early (Central Time) to watch the live proceedings of the Royal Wedding this morning.  Fascination more than anything, but the monarchy is one strange and wonderful institution and the British public are a bunch of royalty-obsessed psychos, so it was entertaining....And then along came (His Royal Highnesses?) William and Harry in their uniforms and I got to fantasizing. 

 I remember the BBC a while back produced a docu-drama detailing the what-ifs involved if Prince Harry, William's precocious younger brother, had been kidnapped and held for ransom by taliban back when he was on duty in Afghanistan.  It was pretty speculative, apparently, but played on all the public's fears of putting a tender young prince in harm's way like that (eventually he rotated back with the rest of his unit or somesuch?)

They even cast a look-alike and dramatized it up real good.  I dunno about you, but I can't say no to a fit ginger lad in bondage.  I've heard ginger boys have a higher tolerance for pain than others, but I haven't got a large enough sample size yet to prove that theory one way or the other.  So I keep plugging away at it, in the name of science, of course ;-)
And that's when I turned off the "Royal Wedding of the Century" and found something else to do and then drifted back to sleep.

-boiconstrictor

1 comment: