Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Two for Tuesday: Teen Totally Taken Advantage of by Terrible Two-some

An old story, but a good one, I've come across several different edits of "The Prisoner" over the years, but this one is my favorite.  By somebody called "Perseus" from the wilds of the world wide interwebs message boards.  Yes folks, the "kids" are alright, but they'll be full-fledged predatory perverts before they get their driver's licenses at this rate...


THE PRISONER


Once when I was a junior in high school, my parents insisted (over my

objections) that I babysit their best friends` boys. They were only a couple years

younger than me, but still much too young for a cool guy

like me to have anything to do with. Their parents (who were friends of my parents and

their dad was my Scoutmaster) were going

to a wedding where they`d be gone for

a weekend. Finally I relented (as if I had any choice)

and solaced myself with the money I was going to earn.

That first night the guys got bored with television and

started acting up and wrestling around. Pretty soon we

were all in a big pile on the floor and between the

two of them they managed to get me pinned pretty well.

They were both strong, well-built kids and even though

I was bigger, if they worked together, they could

usually pin me. That`s when the younger one said

Let`s tie him up!” “Yeah! Great idea!” the older one

said. Now this is where it gets weird: in order to tie

me up, one of them had to go and find some rope. That

meant there would only be one of them holding me down

and I wouldn`t have any trouble getting away. Sure

enough, the younger one ran off for rope, leaving his older brother

sitting on my chest with his knees on

my arms. Like I said, he was a strong kid, but it

would have been easy for me to flip him off me. But for

some weird reason I still can`t figure out I didn`t do

it. I just lay there and pretended to struggle a

little. In just a few seconds Donny was back with a

whole handful of clothesline and the two of them

flipped me over on my stomach and grabbed my arms and

made me cross my wrists behind me. Again I struggled a

little bit but not enough to keep them from doing what

they wanted with me. They tied my hands real tight and

then flipped me over on my back and this time it was

the younger one that sat on my chest. “Now we`re in

charge!” he said and pinched each cheek like people

sometimes do to little kids. “Coochy, coochy,coo!” he

teased. “What do you think we should do to him?” he

asked Mike, his older brother. Mike said, “We could

keep him tied up for a long time. Even when we go to

bed.” Donny seemed to think for a few seconds and then

said “Nah, I got a better idea. Let`s torture him!”

Now here I have to try to explain something. I

had gotten the strangest feeling when we were

wrestling and they had pinned me down. It was a

feeling of great contentment and happiness I guess I

would have to say. Just a feeling of rightness, I

suppose you could call it. And when Mike was holding

me down while Donny went for the ropes I felt the same

way, too. But once I was tied and truly helpless the

feeling became even stronger. It was a sort of tingle

in my chest and belly. Hard to describe it, but it

felt really good to me: deeply pleasing and almost

hypnotic and when Donny said what he did while he was

sitting on me that thrill went through me like an

electric shock. I know this sounds strange, but it was

so exciting to be completely helpless like I was and

not be able to keep them from doing whatever they

wanted to me. It was scary, too, but I guess that was

a part of the thrill I felt.

Donny unbuttoned my shirt and Mike brought a tray

of icecubes from the kitchen and they worked me over

with the ice from my neck down to my belly button.

Then Donny (he seemed to be the one with all the

ideas) said “Let`s take his pants off!” Remember that

they hadn`t tied my legs yet and if I had wanted to I

probably could have kept them from depantsing me, but

instead of struggling I even lifted my butt up to help

them to ease my jeans off! They continued with their

ice play up and down my bare legs and on the bottoms

of my feet, too. After a while Donny got up on me

again and sat astride my hips and began to give me a

sort of massage on my chest and belly where I was all

wet from the ice. And that's when it happened.

After a couple of minutes Donny felt it under his

butt and said to Mike, “Hey! He`s got a boner!” and

Mike said “No kidding!” I was very embarrassed because

in my family stuff like that was never discussed. But

these guys didn`t seem to have any problem with it at

all! Donny scrambled off me and they inspected my

erection, still in the confines of my underpants, and

then Donny said “I know! We could play with him and

see if we can make him squirt!” and Mike said “Gosh,

do you think we should?” “Sure,”Donny said “it`ll be

great! Let`s fold out the bed and put him on it!”

They had a big old couch in the family room,

where we were, that folded out to make a double bed

and they unfolded it and got me up onto it and made me

lie on my back on my tied hands. Once again I barely

struggled as Mike sat on me while Donny slipped my

undershorts down my legs and off. I remember I felt a

rush of pride when Donny said “Oooo, it`s a nice one!”

just as my hard-on bounced free. Donny spread my legs

wide apart and tied each ankle to the corners of the

heavy metal frame of the bed. Then they made me sit up

and untied my hands. They pushed me back on my back

and stretched my arms out to the corners of the bed at

the top and tied my wrists to the frame. I was now

completely naked and securely spread-eagled to the

bed. The knots were real and they had stretched me out

so that I could feel the tension in my legs and arms

and chest and belly. I could raise my head and look

down across my belly and see my boner pointing up at

me. “Who`s gonna do it?” Mike asked. “We both will,”

Donny said and added “Go get some stuff.” Mike ran out

of the room. Donny got up on the bed next to me and

ran a finger over the tight muscles of my abdomen.

This is gonna be so great!” he said, and put his hand

on my boner, made a little fist around it and squeezed

gently. Oh, god, but his hand felt good on me: the

first hand other my own that had ever touched my hard

prick.

Mike came back with what looked like a tube of

toothpaste and said “It was where they always keep

it.” Donny took the tube and squeezed out some of the

stuff onto his hand and I saw that it wasn`t

toothpaste at all but some sort of clear stuff. He

reached over and began to put the stuff on my cock.

When I felt his warm slippery fingers close around me

and start their slow, tight up-and-down movement I

arched up off the bed and said something like

Unnnnh!” and heard them laugh.

They were both now squatting on either side of me

and seemed very excited by what they were doing to me.

How far do you think he`ll shoot?” Mike asked.

Further than you, I bet!” said Donny. Mike looked a

little hurt and said “Well, he`s a lot older, too.”

Donny was taking long, tight strokes on my lubed shaft

with both hands now, and the pleasure was shooting

through me like nothing I`d ever felt before in my

life. But then he suddenly stopped stroking me and

said “We don`t want to go too fast. It would ruin the

torture.”

They took turns on me then. A few long strokes

and then a long pause. Then another couple of uneven strokes

and another pause. At first I had thought that they

were just going to jerk me off, but that wasn`t the

plan. The idea was to torture me by keeping me hard

and giving me just enough strokes to get me almost

there, but always stopping before I could finish.

Donny, despite being the younger of the two, seemed to

be the director, just as he had been all along. Mike,

though, seemed to have the better hands. Donny was

good, too, but Mike always got me closer much quicker

whenever it was his turn and I felt like I was going

to pass out from the feel of his hands on my cock.

I don`t know how long they tortured me like this.

It seemed like a very, very long time, but probably

was only a couple hours. In the end they had an

argument. By this time I was nearly exhausted, panting, begging and pleading for

them to let me come and Mike said that I had had

enough. But Donny wanted to go on some more. Mike said

it was too cruel and Donny finally gave in.

Mike did it for me. He gave me long two-handed

strokes while Donny lightly tickled my balls with his

finger tips. When I came I growled like an angry bear and my spunk shot up in a great

arch and some of it landed on my chin. No question but

that it was the greatest orgasm I had ever had up to

that time.

Before they had let me shoot they had made me

swear that I wouldn`t do anything to them in revenge

for what they had done and that I would never tell

anyone what we had done. I was so stiff and sore when

they finally untied me that I could hardly move and I

just lay there for a long time while they resumed

watching TV. I`m not sure, but I think I heard them

playing with themselves, or each other, for a while

before I drifted off to sleep. I remember thinking

that I wasn`t going to give nearly as much of an

argument the next time I was asked to babysit these

two torture experts!

Later that night, actually in the wee hours of

the morning, I gradually woke up to find my arms being

gently pulled up and tied to the bed frame again. I

pretended to be asleep and let it happen. When my

wrists were tied, whoever it was went down and did the

same to my legs. Then I felt someone settling over me

and sitting on my belly. I could tell he was naked by

the touch of his warm, smooth skin against mine. A

dark shape leaned over close to my face and tied some sort of cloth gag

around my mouth. I could tell that it was Donny. He

bent even lower and whispered into my ear. “You got

off easy before. But Mike`s asleep in the other room

and you`re all mine now!”

Oh, how that sweet tingle shot through me when I heard him say that!

I remember I could barely see the outline of his body in the pitch dark

as he leaned over me again and blindfolded me. When I was finally untied,

it had started to grow light outside with the approaching dawn.

It`s funny, but whenever I think of that time with Donny I start to

sweat.


So who do you identify more with, the bound and cum-controlled protagonist, forcibly milked dry, or one of the two devious little imps controlling his fate?

1 comment: