Wednesday, May 04, 2011

How to Tease & Milk a Horny Young Jock - From the Horny Young Jock's Perspective


A first-person tutorial on how to work over a bound boy.  Sort of like handing barbarians the keys to the castle, isn't it? I mean, I sorta like the adventure of exploration and discovery...not as much fun when he spells it out for ya, is it?  
Nevermind, forget I said that, YOU read the story and then you tell me.  Full narrative after the jump, fully illustrated with pics from the archive.





I am stripped to my underwear and socks. I am laid flat on my back and bound firmly with straps at the wrists and ankles. I should be somewhat stretched out across the table/board/bed, but not so that the stretch or cramping would take away from the sexual stimulation. Additional restraints across the waist, chest, neck and across the biceps and thighs are recommended to keep me securely in position and limit any struggle and fight.









I am gagged and then blindfolded or hooded. My grunts and groans and moans will be ignored as you progress with your work. I will be unable to see the next torment or abuse nor know from what direction(s) you will be assaulting me next. Begin with massage and stroking of my bound body to find my sensitive spots. Take note of what areas cause me to squirm, raise goosebumps or cause an erection or evoke any audible indications. Hone your focus after a while on my nipples, stroking and squeezing my chest, flicking my nipples with your finger nails, pinching, licking and sucking and nibbling on them. Apply clothespins, suction cups and/or nipple clamps and apply tension to them which may build or be altered to manipulate my level of arousal. Explore my sides and underarms, at first softly then digging in with your fingertips slightly more firmly as the session progresses. Similarly explore my navel, inner thighs and feet. 










 

At some point when you feel time for a natural progression, you will remove my underwear, exposing me fully. A cock ring or length of cord or lace will then be wrapped around the base of my cock and balls, exposing them fully and creating tension and maintaining an uncomfortable erection and making it difficult for me to shoot my load accidentally.

Caress and tickle my groin. Lick and tease the head of my cock, my shaft, and under/around and on my balls. Gradually become more forceful and insistent. Stroke and jack me, lightly slap or paddle my balls and shaft. Polish my head with a lubed hand and stroke my cock in a firmly clenched lubed up fist. Bring me repeatedly to the brink of orgasm but deny me full release. See how loudly you can get me to moan and how fiercely you can cause me to squirm and struggle. Do not forget about the other sensitive areas you've been working on...alternate between them periodically to keep me on edge and unaware of what's coming next. Alternate between providing pleasure and teasing and pain. Ignore my cock to focus on other areas for a few minutes and then return more energetically than before.











I should be strung along in this manner for 60-90 minutes at minimum. The longer and slower the build-up, the more excruciating the eventual (?) release will be.

After you have decided you're ready to move on to the next phase, slowly work me up to complete orgasm, taking advantage of the sensitivity of my cock head and nipples during and immediately after orgasm.


You are then free to repeat the above exercise as many more times as you wish over the remainder of the time remaining. One long strenuous 3 hour edging session may be more powerful than several shorter sessions over the course of 4 or 5 hours.

In case anybody didn't notice, it also sounds like the perfect set-up for a marathon full-body tickling session - from earlobes to soles and back again.  And it only took me about 10 minutes of probing my archive to find a handful of appropriate imagery.

-boiconstrictor

1 comment: