Saturday, May 21, 2011

I would totally watch, buy tickets for, and probably wager on, a sport where guys got locked in a cage for combat, and the winner gets to fuck the loser.  I'm sure that I'm not alone in this regard, and can't help but wonder if there isn't a percentage of WWE or UFC fan-base who secretly harbors similar wishes.  While I don't see this coming to pay-per-view anytime soon, I do think it would be an interesting training exercise for an NCAA squad looking to hone their edge and really kick the competition up a notch (or twelve). 



 People would be on their feet breathless watching to see if last season's undefeated virgin champ got not only upset, but also humiliated by some talented young upstart with a fire in his belly (and a 9 inch cock).























1 comment: