Thursday, May 26, 2011

International Mister Leather 2011 - Sweet Home Chicago

IML weekend is always a favorite time of year for me.  I'm into kinky stuff, sure, but more importantly, I'm into kinky guys, and IML brings in sexy kinky men and boys from all over the world by the thousands.  IML weekend also has a special place in my heart because my birthday usually falls on Memorial Day weekend, or close enough to celebrate anyway! - this year it's Saturday, woo-hoo!

Anyway, I had a "holy shit" moment earlier in the day when I realized my first IML was 1996, when I was finishing my freshman year in college...I've only missed one in the intervening years since.





 ...lots of memories (just like these retro bondage pics, mainly from the pages of Bound and Gagged Magazine - defunct, but hopefully poised to make a comeback any month now...)

A Happy IML from the Birthday Boiconstrictor, and whatever your kink and whomever your type, I hope you find your fun!

1 comment: